Saturday, May 5, 2012

Saturday's Simple Beauties 3

Summary: The third in our Saturday series of Mind Blows that speak for themselves, this stunning composite photo from Jenny Woodward. You can purchase a print at http://500px.com/photo/7190214.


DMB Update:

Announcing our first DAILY MIND BLOW PHOTO CONTEST!

Between now and July 1, I'm accepting submissions of your original photos. The only rule: they must be inspired by something you read here on Daily Mind Blow. To submit your photographic mind blow, simply attach your entry in the comment section of the post that inspired your work. Or, you can post to the Facebook Page with a link to the post that inspired you at http://www.facebook.com/DailyMindBlow.

Some entries will be shared in our series of "Saturday's Simple Beauties". A grand prize winner will also be chosen by our readers to represent Daily Mind Blow as the header photo for the coming year!

2 comments:

  1. James, I think I'm officially addicted to your blog. I've found myself discussing your various posts often enough with friends that I thought I should formally thank you for them. When I get home from work I'm always excited to find out what tasty morsel your brain has cooked up for the day. Short, sweet, and incredibly interesting - just the way my brain likes it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Aeneas! It's so gratifying to know that people aren't just reading the blog out of a sense of obligation, but because it's actually enjoyable and meaningful to them! Keep the ideas, comments, and feedback coming in! I'm getting over a hundred readers a day and pushing for more. Your support has been invaluable. Miss you, man.

    ReplyDelete