Sunday, May 27, 2012

What Did You Do This Weekend? (5/27/12)

Summary: A guy jumps out of a plane without a shoot...on purpose!

Why it's a Mind Blow: You may remember my post from April 10th about the Jet Pack Man. Well, this guy is flying using nothing but aerodynamics and a prayer. Sure, a good part of what he's up to involves falling, but it is amazing nonetheless. I also love the interview clip at the end. It speaks to why we seek physical challenges - turning off the mind and tuning into the present moment as a matter of necessity. It can be liberating (although I'm fairly sure I can allow for that kind of zen focus with a parachute on my back).

 Keep checking in, cause when technology takes us one step closer to solo human flight, you can bet I'll report it!

Source:

No comments:

Post a Comment